Digital, Geek & Coding
0-3 years of relevant experience.
Master in technical field.
what makes working at novera unique?
When joining Novera, you become a member of our family, in which you are totally included. You take part of shaping Novera’s future, including recruiting new members, participating to proposals, and any internal initiative ! You get the opportunity to be trained and build your career in a young, flexible and fun environment.
And what will i do in this position?
- Participate in Salesforce projects from inception to delivery
- Conduct technical analysis, and architecture to shape the solutions of our customers
- Lead technical workshops, and translated requirements in technical specifications
- Design and advise on the To-Be application to meet the business needs of our client
- Identify where standard Salesforce capabilities can be used, and where custom developments are really needed
- Configure and develop (Apex, Visualforce, Aura, LWC…) a tailor-made the platform for our client
- Integrate with various tools using API’s or ETL tools
- Manage environments and continuous integration tools
- Define and execute test scenarios and automated testing to validate the implementation
- All-in-all, get an active role in the digital transformation of our clients!
great, but what does it take?
- Master degree with a strong technical affinity, or equivalent by experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) & ability to adapt to your audience
- Fluent in French and/or Dutch and English
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in technical analysis
- Experience in software development
what would make me stand out?
- Salesforce Certification(s) or Experience
- Experience in CRM/ERP development
- Experience working with Agile methodology
last but not least: benefits?
- You get a great package, composed of multiple benefits
- Meal Vouchers and representation allowances
- Hospitalization and dental insurances
- A company Car, with fuel
- Top-quality material to perform your work
- Great career opportunities, culture and trainings